Friday, May 23, 2008

Randomness

I was typing up something earlier this week along the lines of "Summer's officially here oh joy" but before I did much with it... put it this way, mid-day today I spent in a thick flannel while doing yard work. I'm not complaining here, but-- what gives?

---

To me this post, the part about her finding them twice, is a solid argument for not making the bed. Of course, my mother would point out I never did it anyway. She'd be right, but still. If you don't make the bed in the morning, you're far more likely to shake out the sheets before you put your feet under them.

---

A website I really like (but haven't posted along the side since it's not technically southwest related) is What's That Bug. Maybe I should be posting it under favorites. I immediately, well second or third to immediately, dove for the computer to find out what was that thing on my bedroom wall. Immediately I hollered for my husband to identify that whatever which looked like a cross between an ant and a spider (on steriods). Specifically, is it dangerous? When it vanished before we could usher it outside, that's when I found the site. It may have been a solupod/matavenados. Short answer: not poisonous. But according to the person who told me about matavenados, they do bite. Oh good.

No comments: